Apex Computers facebook® page
Wednesday April 3rd
We no longer have a PO Box - please forward mail to 30 Brown Street, Busselton WA 6280 (same as FairTel & Elliotts Tech)
Or come and see us between 9am - 5pm weekdays
maps.app.goo.gl/CugWS ... See MoreSee Less
Monday April 1st
I'm away today - having an operation, I'll be back as soon as I can.
Glen is still in the office 0499772008 along with the Fairtel & Elliott IT crew
Jarred ... See MoreSee Less
Wednesday February 6th
Sorry about delays lately - My family are dealing with some difficult times, so everyone's continued understanding is appreciated.
- Glen is here and doing his best to keep up.
Jarred ... See MoreSee LessApex Computers Busselton shared a post.
Thursday December 27th
Monday December 17th
Holidays are upon us!
Apex Computers will be closed from Friday 21st December (last day Thursday 20th) until Sunday 6th January (back Monday 7th)
- if you need urgent assistance, please call 0897794002 and leave a detailed voice message
You can also book us online:
Glen (remote): apexcomputers.com.au/book-glen/#BookGlen
Jarred (onsite): apexcomputers.com.au/book-jarred/#BookJarred ... See MoreSee Less
see more on our Facebook Page
- Embracing creativity to improve cyber-readiness April 18, 2019How approaching cybersecurity with creativity in mind can lead to better protection from digital threats The post Embracing creativity to improve cyber-readiness appeared first on WeLiveSecurityEditor
- Bug in EA’s Origin client left gamers open to attacks April 17, 2019The gaming company has rolled out a fix for the remote code execution vulnerability, so make sure you run the platform's latest version The post Bug in EA’s Origin client left gamers open to attacks appeared first on WeLiveSecurityTomáš Foltýn
- Your Android phone can now double as a security key April 16, 2019An extra layer of security never hurt anybody, and now you can turn your phone into a physical security key The post Your Android phone can now double as a security key appeared first on WeLiveSecurityTomáš Foltýn
- Microsoft reveals breach affecting webmail users April 15, 2019Some users of Microsoft’s web-based email services such as Outlook.com had their account information exposed in an incident that, as it later emerged, also impacted email contents The post Microsoft reveals breach affecting webmail users appeared first on WeLiveSecurityTomáš Foltýn
- Hackers crack university defenses in just two hours April 12, 2019More than 50 universities in the United Kingdom had their cyber-defenses tested by ethical hackers, and the 'grades' aren’t pretty The post Hackers crack university defenses in just two hours appeared first on WeLiveSecurityTomáš Foltýn
- Week in security with Tony Anscombe April 12, 2019ESET researchers publish their findings on a new malware variant that the OceanLotus group uses to target Mac users The post Week in security with Tony Anscombe appeared first on WeLiveSecurityTomáš Foltýn
- WPA3 flaws may let attackers steal Wi-Fi passwords April 11, 2019The new wireless security protocol contains multiple design flaws that hackers could exploit for attacks on Wi-Fi passwords The post WPA3 flaws may let attackers steal Wi-Fi passwords appeared first on WeLiveSecurityTomáš Foltýn
- Credential-stuffing attacks behind 30 billion login attempts in 2018 April 10, 2019Streaming media feature among services that take the spotlight in a report on credential-stuffing attacks in 2018 The post Credential-stuffing attacks behind 30 billion login attempts in 2018 appeared first on WeLiveSecurityTomáš Foltýn
- OceanLotus: macOS malware update April 9, 2019Latest ESET research describes the inner workings of a recently found addition to OceanLotus’s toolset for targeting Mac users The post OceanLotus: macOS malware update appeared first on WeLiveSecurityRomain Dumont
- Embracing creativity to improve cyber-readiness April 18, 2019