Apex Computers facebook® page
Wednesday February 6th
Sorry about delays lately - My family are dealing with some difficult times, so everyone's continued understanding is appreciated.
- Glen is here and doing his best to keep up.
Jarred ... See MoreSee LessApex Computers Busselton shared Sarkastiese Sussie's post.
Thursday December 27th
Monday December 17th
Holidays are upon us!
Apex Computers will be closed from Friday 21st December (last day Thursday 20th) until Sunday 6th January (back Monday 7th)
- if you need urgent assistance, please call 0897794002 and leave a detailed voice message
You can also book us online:
Glen (remote): apexcomputers.com.au/book-glen/#BookGlen
Jarred (onsite): apexcomputers.com.au/book-jarred/#BookJarred ... See MoreSee Less
see more on our Facebook Page
- Malta’s leading bank resumes operations after cyberheist-induced shutdown February 15, 2019Bank of Valetta, which went dark for a day after the fraudulent transfers of €13 million, is now looking to get the money back The post Malta’s leading bank resumes operations after cyberheist-induced shutdown appeared first on WeLiveSecurityTomáš Foltýn
- Week in security with Tony Anscombe February 15, 2019ESET malware researcher Lukáš Štefanko sits down with us to discuss Android banking malware, the topic of his latest white paper. An attack on an email provider wipes out almost two decades' worth of data. Plus an interesting article from Jake Moore on the possible dangers that may come from providing your name at your […]Shane Curtis
- Navigating the murky waters of Android banking malware February 15, 2019An interview with ESET malware researcher Lukáš Štefanko about Android banking malware, the topic of his latest white paper The post Navigating the murky waters of Android banking malware appeared first on WeLiveSecurityLukas Stefanko
- Attack at email provider wipes out almost two decades’ worth of data February 14, 2019Instead of financial gain or other, more usual, goals, the attacker leaves ‘scorched digital earth’ behind The post Attack at email provider wipes out almost two decades’ worth of data appeared first on WeLiveSecurityTomáš Foltýn
- When love becomes a nightmare: Online dating scams February 14, 2019Roses are red, violets are blue, watch out for these scams or it may happen to you The post When love becomes a nightmare: Online dating scams appeared first on WeLiveSecurityJuan Manuel Harán
- Why you should choose a pseudonym at Starbucks February 13, 2019Innocently providing your name at your local coffee shop is just an example of how easy it can be for miscreants to cut through the ‘privacy’ of social media accounts The post Why you should choose a pseudonym at Starbucks appeared first on WeLiveSecurityJake Moore
- Apple to pay teenager who uncovered FaceTime bug February 12, 2019The decision to award the bug has been welcomed but one security researcher has said that they need to do more to compensate those who find bugs The post Apple to pay teenager who uncovered FaceTime bug appeared first on WeLiveSecurityShane Curtis
- Week in security with Tony Anscombe February 8, 2019ESET researchers publish their latest findings on a modular Trojan called DanaBot and on a cryptocurrency stealer that takes the form of clipper malware on Google Play. The post Week in security with Tony Anscombe appeared first on WeLiveSecurityTomáš Foltýn
- First clipper malware discovered on Google Play February 8, 2019Cryptocurrency stealers that replace a wallet address in the clipboard are no longer limited to Windows or shady Android app stores The post First clipper malware discovered on Google Play appeared first on WeLiveSecurityLukas Stefanko
- Malta’s leading bank resumes operations after cyberheist-induced shutdown February 15, 2019